This is a module for ACS712 ±20A...
No best sellers at this time
ACS712 ±20A Isolated Hall-effect AC/DC Current Sensor Module
This is a module for ACS712 ±20A hall-effect based AC/DC Current Sensor with just 1.2 mΩ resistance of input path from Allegro. And outputs a proportional analog voltage on Vo pin of 185 mV/A centered at 2.5V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
This is a module for ACS712 ±20A hall-effect based AC/DC Current Sensor with just 1.2 mΩ resistance of input path from Allegro, which measures linearly AC / DC Current based on Hall-effect sensing. This module is also available populated with the ±5A version of ACS712.
The ACS712 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper Conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
The ACS712 outputs analog voltage signal that varies linearly with the sense current on the current input terminals. And outputs a proportional analog voltage on Vo pin of 100 mV/A centered at 2.5V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
The ACS712 Module from Leafbird Electronics also features an Isolation slot b/w input and output pins of IC as well as thick input traces to handle the high Input Voltage and Current. The Current Input Terminals can either be used with a screw terminal or with solderless ring terminals that can be screwed to the 3.5 mm holes on the board.
The features of ACS712 are as follows:
▪ Low-noise analog signal path
▪ Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
▪ 5 μs output rise time in response to step input current
▪ 80 kHz bandwidth
▪ Total output error 1.5% at TA = 25°C
▪ Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
▪ 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
▪ 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
▪ 5.0 V, single supply operation
▪ Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
▪ Factory-trimmed for accuracy
▪ Extremely stable output offset voltage
▪ Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
▪ Ratiometric output from supply voltage
The Module comes fully assembled and tested with 3 Pin 0.1” (2.54 mm) header of your choice - Male 180°, Female 180° ,Male 90°, Female 90° (If you want a header of your choice , please leave a message in the order page in my account section. Else, it will be shipped with Male 180° header).